AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-153

1. 5,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3318
    Possible AGY game plan from here

I've been trying to second guess how AGY intends to maximise their use of the BMO Conference; you don't go to all of the trouble of flying to a conference (cost) and investing days in preparation and getting there, attending the conference and flying home again (time) without have clear objectives.

They are clearly selling investment in AGY, but what kind of investment?
    Is it...
    1. They want large funds to buy shares on the market as a way of investing?
    2. They want to line-up a private placement.
    3. Combination.

I don't think it's number 2.

Now is not a good time to cash raise; they don't need cash immediately + the share price would get tanked and too much dilution would occur at the current price.

The next cash raise (if there is a next cash raise) would want to be when the share price has kicked-up and pushing toward $1.00

The best conversation to have with potential investors right now is to spruik on-market investment pointing to the up-coming list of progress goals that are about to be kicked in the very short term. It would put a sense of urgency into discussions, and no need to enter negotiations and drafting documents.

It's a simple pitch "I am from AGY, we're developing a Li B operation down in the Argentinian part of the Lithium Triangle. Stage 1 + 2 ponds built and evaporating. Pilot production runs completed. Full production plant (Stage 2) is being ordered. We start producing next week. Battery Grade is certain. Releasing JORC compliant statements next month. We will transition from developer to producer in a few weeks time. Shares are just under 30 cents. THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!"

The timing for attending this conference is perfect; right on the cusp of transitioning from developer to producer.

Of course, they can't reveal anything not yet announced (say's so in the rule book) they can only point to (pretty much) what's in the recently released presentation pack.

But, you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see what's coming in March.

Would be great to see the little BOT action (accumulators) that have *ucking us around the last few months BLOWN AWAY by some global funds buying massive holdings with pocket change.

If we see volume trading over 10 million shares per day later next week, we'll know what has happened.

When did Noah build The Ark? Before the rain. Before.

IMO
    DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.