AGY 5.33% 7.9¢ argosy minerals limited

The sector has been smacked around a little for the past couple...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    The sector has been smacked around a little for the past couple weeks due to external factors mainly from the US vs China drama.

As they seem to relax they’re hardball trade talks, these External factors will combine nicely with our own internal milestones coming up in the next few weeks.

From what I’ve heard through some of my contacts, the jorc and pea should be better than expected, and we’re only a week or two away from BG LCE.

IMO if coupled with a more stable marketplace, it will set up a perfect environment for a AGY major bullrun, starting with some positive sentiment in the market.

Which I predict should begin to reflect in our SP from the next couple days (they happen usually before announcements hit, I don’t know why, but the sentiments know) before popping in a week or two with some juicy Anns.

People here long enough might remember this, AGY was hovering between 2c-3c with a low of 1.9c when suddenly the sentiment changed (on no news) and we were trading in between 3c-4c for a week or two.

Then, we shot straight to around 8c, relaxed for a short time then, rocketed to the 30s and beyond.

The whole event was within six months from roughly around 3c to 30c, from memory was between 3/17 - 9/17

Obviously we’re at different stages than before, and for a 300m MC to 10x within 6 months is a tad optimistic.

But my point is, according to what I’ve heard and researched anyway, IMO this is ready for a GOOD run starting in the VERY NEAR term.

I’m not saying this time it will pan out exactly according to history, because obviously every run is a little different with its own FA/TA mix.

But.
    AGY was, is, and will not be built on fluff with the current management.
    All of the SP increase in the past was built on fundamentals, they were side by side, the SP/FA.

So what do we have right now?

We have some pretty strong FA coming up right?

IMO the strongest FA milestones coming up by far, stronger than before, stronger than the before that took us from below 3c to over 30c within 6 months.

Will we hit 60c, 90c, 1.2, 1.5 or much more in the next two quarters?
    I don’t know yet, we’ll all have to reassess when it’s all happening.

But what I do know is, from what I’ve heard, it’s good, the FA is good, and for the TA/SP?
    You can pay your subscription, sign in and found out, or you can found out.

There are some great SP predictions by BTH based on Current info.
    They are good conservatives guidelines.

IMO they are not too far away, at all.

PDYOR. AIMHO

GL
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $110.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $340.0K 4.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 554 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 470640 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.