AGY 2.44% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-2055

1. 14,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8548
    I don't have a crystal ball.

I'm just saying that I'm not going to be assuming there are significant problems just because there are some delays.

I don't even suspect there are any significant problems.

Things break, need tuning, tweaking, repairing, adjusting, modifying, etc.
    The boys can't just pop down to Bunnings to get some gear/equipment/tools.
    I do expect they are having the usual teething problems with commissioning and tuning a plant, but I understand these types of problems as normal.
    I am absolutely guilty of overlooking these "expected" problems and being too optimistic with scheduling projects myself, so I can understand the recent (pre-easter) "we are nearly there!" although were weren't quite nearly there yet...

If you want more specifics and have genuine concerns about the company or operations, there's only one place to go (this contact info is from the last presentation slide pack, available publicly via the AGY website):

jerko.JPG

Jerko has been super responsive and comprehensive answering some of my questions, so I have every reason to believe he will address any genuine concerns that you may have. Will he tell you market sensitive info? of course not, but he may be able to shed some light on some issues. Pop him an email and see....

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $45.86K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220165 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 478716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.