AGY 2.33% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey people Saddening to see some people might be selling out of...

1. 4,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2146
    Hey people

Saddening to see some people might be selling out of FUD. Some are annoyed at the change in timeframe, that’s fine but some also appear to be thinking there are problems and want to know why management can’t give details of the process stage etc.

Problem is PA really doesn’t want to give away info about the process, if management tell us what stage they are up to etc that info can be used by competitors to understand the process steps

Imagine they say okay we have completed the Na removal with a extraction grading of YY.Y blah blah.
    This would be a good indicator about where in the process that step is done.. a competitor could use that info to work out further steps in the process

Management are almost damned if the do and damned if they don’t in regards to updates about the process steps. This is an exercise in trust, if you believe Puna mining are taking this time to create an economical process with high grade customer specific product with high margin then hold em tight..if you don’t then your choice is an easy one

I’m holding as I want to invest in a real business, if they need a bit more time to really nail the grade and impress the LGs, Samsungs and Panasonics of this world then so be it.

GL
    OS
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $14.82K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1377270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 141862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.