AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-220

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Hey @scarlett, nice to see you here at AGY again.

I'm only a newbie, having got on board about Aug last year. Aside from AGY's fundamentals and potential, one of the things that attracted me and kept me here, was the quality and camaraderie of the posters.

Something seemed to happen earlier this month though, and the cosmos sent out all these bat shite crazy radio waves that seemed to cause several brain hiccups.

My take on things, a few longtermers decided it was an opportune time to take a a slight sideways tact while AGY had a hiatus, before gathering strength (and to give them credit, they declared what they were doing).

Well, I think we all realise that time is nie, and the winds are starting to fill Argosy's sails.

Argosy: A large merchant ship, especially one with a rich cargo.

Believers in AGY's potential are back (or soon will be) in the flotilla. I don't think they lost faith, just sailed a different course for a short while on their research/analysis (not sitting back and going coulda/woulda). And good luck to them I say.

So moving forward, how about we all agree to a code of conduct:
    - Keep the banter clever (without resorting to school boy prepubescent stuff)
    - Keep things professional (check the emotions at the door when you log in and let's not stoop to personal attacks on each other)

God bless the good ship Argosy and all that sails on her!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.