AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-2538

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Seperate from my meeting notes post, this post is my impression of the meeting. This is all very much in my own opinion, and is not intended as investment or trading advice.

My overall impression is that they are feeling very confident in their resource, plant process and strategic direction.

I think JZ firmly has his eye on both achieving the short-term milestones that are laid out in front of us, as well the long term into Stg 3…. Stg 4…. and beyond.

I feel confident that all the balls in the air are/will be well managed - and for me personally, I have a better insight and understanding of the options AGY have to unlock funding/strategic partners for future expansion/development - which is now almost making me feel more excited about that then the current milestones we’re all keenly awaiting.

I am also confident that BG LCE is not a question of if…. but one of when. And more important then that, it will be done consistently, economically - and very importantly - rapidly up-scaleable.

In my opinion, things are going to grow rapidly and exponentially.

For anyone going long…. well lets just say, I am sleeping very comfortably tonight and rethinking how many shares I would want to have long term.

For those going short…. I think that time is rapidly running out to keep this capped/yoyoing at it’s current levels. And yes, I know we’ve been saying this for a while, but after today’s meeting I have a very distinct impression that moving forward things will cascade quickly.

And lastly, (I know for some this won’t enter into their investing considerations), when chatting with JZ in the final few minutes at the end of the meeting, I was very impressed with his personal ethics……. I feel AGY is in good hands.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.