AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Personally I don't believe we need any announcement we weren't...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Personally I don't believe we need any announcement we weren't expecting; it's just that the success of this company depends entirely on those expected announcements.

30c is the level that the market values AGY at when considering risk vs reward. If we don't get BG we are stuffed, it's as simple as that. The risk is still super high - especially in the eyes of institutional / sophisticated investors. Most of them are simply not allowed to invest in speculative stocks that haven't confirmed grade, or have a JORC, or PEA. As Peter Lynch says consistently in One Up of Wall Street - this is where retail investors can beat the 'Smart Money'. We don't have those strict rules, and can instead invest purely off our research (and to some extent - belief). Props to the phenomenal researchers on here that have allowed us to gain a far greater insight into the workings of the company than I could ever have compiled by myself. You all know who you are.

Once (if) BG is confirmed, this will open the gates for more investors as AGY becomes hugely de-risked. Once the JORC, and PEA are out - more risk mitigation, and subsequently higher SP. Offtake deals will follow these, and we all know how much the market loves financials! The name of the game is earnings, and it always has been. Currently AGY has none, and that's why we are still stuck at 30c in my opinion.

I do expect some more news on land acquisitions in the near future as well as the announcements I mentioned above though.

This will get exciting really really quickly once again; we just need a few things to fall our way. Once we get over the hurdles of the next few months of expected announcements, then we can dare to dream of Stage 3 (and hopefully 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...…..)

All IMO and please DYOR. I think we are in for exciting times.

I think the Argosy ship is currently an absolutely bargain. Theres a sail on it at the moment
    Last edited by winesy108: 22/05/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.