AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-2689

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Tend to agree with you on most points Winesy.

However the risk is something I have been contemplating since the AGM and have now got split personalities from it.

On one hand, I have now done enough research to believe that Argosy has the capacity to be a genuine disruption to the status quo of Brine producing lithium. So in 2-4 years we could be a world class producer or maybe even swallowed up by a giant at a significant profit to us shareholders (hence worth sticking every share in the bottom drawer).

On the other side of the coin, from a short term point of view, what happens next. Well I bought some more shares 3 weeks ago when we dipped under 30c again because it just is too good to ignore.

So what is my risk assessment for the short term with funds that I really should have allocated elsewhere?? We have a huge support range at 27c (or 10% discount to the current price) I would assess a drop below 25c as shaky ground, so would now put in a stop loss of 20% (24c) which is a perfectly normal stop loss level in my trading strategy.

So I am risking 20% of my parcel for a potential $1 plus in the next 4-8 weeks (or tripling my parcel). To me this is a low risk strategy and if I had a spare $100,000, i would happily risk $20,000 today to possibly create $300,000. That's my Risk Vs Reward strategy anyway. Good luck to all those still sitting on the sidelines. Hope you get some for 50c on the way up.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.