AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-2848

1. 14,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Hi Nabbott, I hear what you're saying but that is exactly the reason that IF we did have an OT partner already, the timing would not be locked in, it would be ballpark and subject to ticking many boxes still to come.

When the project/process is derisked enough to attract an OT partner or customer, there will be much more certainty regarding production timeframes (not exact of course, but much much better than we can say now) and therefore the likelihood of not delivering on time will be much lower. And it follows that the likelihood of "letting them down" with a delay will be much much lower.

I completely understand that sharholders are impatient and we (myself included) wish we had the upcoming news months ago...
    If timelines are going to slip, it's at this early end of the project, when all the "new" stuff is happening for the first time. Once the plant is dialled in and the "recipe" is locked in, it'll be a matter of scaling up and putting more product out the door, exactly as JZ has planned.

It's frustrating to have to wait, but I'm happy to let the team get it right - it will only lead to a smoother and ultimately quicker path to the real $$, which is S3 and beyond.

I hold another cashed up company that has been kicking salt around out that way for frikkin ages and we don't even really know what they're up to with regards to progress and timing.... Satellite pics show small test ponds etc but talk about frustratingly slow and mysterious... Makes AGY look like a champion with what we've achieved so far in so little time.

I'll probably give up my day job when S3 comes around, so happy to let them do their thing and take the time they need to get it right.
    I'll only start to panic if Pablo walks away from the plant scratching his head and doesn't come back!! I'm betting he won't though

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.