AGY 2.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Goodmorning hot copperites, As some of you will know im a long...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Goodmorning hot copperites,

As some of you will know im a long term holder going on almost two years now and have been accumulating my shares over time, when the lithium boom was emerging i sat down with other geologists and mining management to discuss upcoming potential buisnesses to invest in. we came across argosy amongst others it ticked a lot of boxes, but still had some way to go well hasnt that changed and hopefully is about to be mostly derisked as a continued long term investment.

So just a quick question i know i could google it but this forum seems to give more detailed and personalised answers which has more of a homely feel to it.

Q:
    In regards to argosy and puna mining s.a which i see come up time to time when they deal with an acquisition. Could someone please clear up the exact relationship these two bodies have with each other and maybe there background how they came to be. If not i will do my own research being an international traveller i try to limit my data usage is all.

Thankyou, thankyou and heres an early cheers big ears to the argosy team for the hard work and in my opinion amazing buisness model they have put forward with minimul capital raising on us shareholders. They have impressed me from the day i started researching there buisness right through the thick and thin!!!!

Again well done argosy i think a few beers washed down with a few old aged single malts will be in order very soon once again! All in my opinion of course.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $116.9K 2.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1011591 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 431141 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.