AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-3270

1. 13,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8488
    bah blah blah, la la la....

Can we just clear out all the rubbish already and go back to those who have DTOR and have an educated and well-founded view that this company will eventually become a successful LCE producer...? That's all that really matters. Fundamentally, technical success is key, timing is secondary and not critical - especially weeks or months past TARGETED dates...

I hope all those that love the word "deadline" (which the company has never used) sell out tomorrow and offer up some cheap shares for the true believers. If you've got better options, go there. Seriously, go there. Take Phildo and co with you.

I've built up a pretty decent holding over the past almost 2 years and won't even think about selling any soon, no matter what we hear or don't hear tomorrow. We are still firmly on track technically and generally on track time-wise for success, and I will wait for S3 and beyond.

Plus/minus a few months for chucking in my day job... or sell out now and ... invest in.... ?? Tough decision.. NOT!

Good luck to all the LTers and tough luck for the smashed avo crew looking for a quick pip or 10.

Not investment advice, just common sense from someone with a decent amount of experience in the industry who understands that things don't happen overnight and hiccups occur along the way.

IMO, DYOR and carefully consider the upside vs the downside, along with achievements to-date and who is running the show...

Very high chance that I'll retire on this stock imo, and phdildo and beavis yes you can even quote me on that
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.