AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-3331

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    No - I don't believe it was asked.

But I also don't think they would make any public announcement on sending samples - because that would confirm they had achieved production.

JZ was very clear at the AGM that they believed the plant had to be been proven over 10 - 20 tonnes to ensure their confidence that they had a successful viable, scalable process/plant.

It's still my opinion this is what they've been working on for the past few weeks, and I suspect any product produced during this phase which met the required specs, would have been shipped as samples.

I'm also still of the opinion that the ANN will not only be announcing they've achieved BG LCE, but also that they've proven the plant, know the OPEX and are ready to go immediately into full production of 500 t/pa. The cream will be if they are also able to announce an OT.

The TH to me hints at an OT, cause AGY have been able to keep a tight ship on their own operations, but once you start opening the door to a third party, they can't guarantee rumours of this won't start circulating... and that's the point of a TH, so that everyone is investing/trading without an inside advantage.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.