AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-3476

1. 13,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8264
    Looking forward to you sharing your response from Jerko after you email him with your enquiry.
    That rhetoric just pumps the FUD. You know that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly happy either, but no need to vent on here and push more lemmings over the edge and the sp down further.
    Have a legit question or concern that the company will know the answer to, but no-one here can possibly know..? You know who to send it to.

Imo, it only matters that we actually get through the milestones, the timing doesn't mean much at all. If we get to S3 in 2 years or 3 years, it doesn't mean jack. As long as there's no roadblocks, it's all good. Hurdles we can deal with. Roadblocks are the killers. No roadblocks yet, so all good.

Those wanting to flip for pips learnt another lesson this morning. Don't get caught up in the hype of double bagging overnight. Plenty of us have been saying for ages that in this mining game, things take time and never go smoothly. We are the ones that are more amused than shocked today. Amused at the lemmings whinging and bailing and insulting and complaining (not you MM, just generally).
    Things are technically still on track, so we continue to wait for the story to unfold.

Got a better place to park your money? Good for you, go there. Good luck.

Another de-risking step ticked off.
    Not as big a step that I was hoping for today, but a step nonetheless. That's all I want to see. Progress and no roadblocks. Tick.

To those who have come out of the woodwork this morning to share your "disgust", you'd better get back to your avo toast, it's getting cold. Is there an emoji with fingers in ears singing lah lah lah?!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.