AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I have been in AGY for a while. Jerko was the reason I was...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have been in AGY for a while. Jerko was the reason I was interested in investing in AGY. He showed great leadership skills and was passionate about fast tracking AGY. The communication had also been very good and I felt like Jerko was actively considerate of share holders in his decision making.

In the past few months there appears to be a shift away from this. All I ask is honest and timely communications. If there is a problem, communicate it with a plan of attack.

I am disappointed that there have been things omitted from their communications of late and nothing less then bg has ever been spoken about.

This announcement on it's own is actually very good. However, the market believed that the plant was fully operational and that the only lithium to come out of it was to be BG....the marked believed this because this is what the AGY leadership team has been telling us.

I still believe that things will come together and AGY will succeed, but let's get back to honest, timely communications. If there are concers/issues/delays, investors must be made aware.

The thing that peeves me off the most is Alex and Jerko spruiking how well (or awesome) the plant is going and omitting a key piece of information that effects the plant from producing bg lithium.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.