AGY 5.81% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

I said I'd come back when we had battery grade LCE and honestly...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I said I'd come back when we had battery grade LCE and honestly thought today would be the day.

Let me preface this statement with some disclosure:

I have not sold a single share, not even today

But I am beyond livid with management. They have LIED through omission to us regarding the status of the plant. Add this fact to the missed deadlines from 2 MONTHS ago (deadlines, targets, whether or not they were cornered into them is irrelevant, they signed onto them), the fact that we were told that JORC part one was expected in 2-3 weeks from 7th may and it is still not here, ~1-2ton was has now turned to 1kg.

What the F is going on with this company that YOU and I own?

Why are we kept in the dark only finding out about this after the fact? None of us believed that this was easy and gave them the time they asked for, they are the ones that signed onto these targets and are now missing them for reasons that seem trivial. If they are indeed complicated and beyond their control, explain that to us, we are all adults and want to manage our investments accordingly, but do it while we can respond proactively, not reactively.

Isn't it lucky we had the AGM before all this mess when they were in out good books.

I want a statement from JZ, AM and PA.

I don't care about anything else until this mess is sorted, get them all in a room together and come up with a statement. Explain to me what has happened and where we are at, take as long as you want to reassess the facts and circumstances, but when you release the next announcement it better be gospel.  

I'm not sure trust can be regained, at least short term.
    Too many things have gotten a little ambiguous for me to trust management at this point, which is not to vilify them for being late. When march blew out, I gave them grace, when April went by, I gave them grace. So now you ask me to also give grace on the JORC? How about also getting the plant actually operational? I supposed I'm supposed to give grace on the fact that ~1-2ton came down to 1kg. I actually kind of want to see some correspondence with the gas company now showing that JZ tried to move heaven and earth to get the gas on, thats how sceptical I am now.

Why don't I just heck off and sell?
    For those curious I am very much still in the black, and it would have to fall considerably more for me to be worried. Why don't I just shut up and go away? I BELIEVE in this company and it's ability to do it, and they money to be made here far outweighs the risks. We will PROBABLY get there, but I think the ego's may have gotten a little too big and they got complacent. It is our duty as shareholders to keep the standards met. That is why I wrote this, I think many LT-ers will agree we all sat idle and said "PA is the messiah! JZ has such charm! AM is amazing" without watching too closely, so lets really get the knee into them until we start getting ...

HONEST, TIMELY AND ACCURATE UPDATES FROM MANAGEMENT, NO MORE FEEL GOOD TWEETS!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $355.9K 4.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 365643 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 141964 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.