AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I do think you’re right to an extent. An announcement is...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I do think you’re right to an extent.

An announcement is probably not needed if the first one was perfect.

But it’s hard to be perfect all of the time. The bloody gas company is less than perfect!

I do get points made about why we weren’t informed earlier, if they can clear that bit up.
    Plus why we had the TH instead of just an regular Ann then I think it’s been actually a pretty good update.

Though if what AM answered later on Twitter really was what happend, then I believe they deserve atleast another shot at redemption.
    As rare as it is, but unforeseen events do happen.

Reading the announcement again. It really isn’t bad, apart from the gas preventing us going through the last step of spitting out BG LCE, everything is on track.
    The Mg is removed along with impunities which was the BIGGEST hurdle. Ticked!

We’ve actually achieved the hard part, just the bloody gas people letting us down.
    They are basically saying. Turn the gas on, and we have BG!

Personally I’m not worried about the 1kg part at all.
    Why will they waste spitting out inferior product when they know soon as the gas is on, they can produce BG to Sell for a PROFIT!

Remember first stage is only 500t. You want to sell it, not use a lot of it knowing you can’t get BG without gas, for an announcement

With jorc, pea, and Ot coming. I think people will reread the Ann and realise there was a overreaction yesterday.

Agy has always put shareholders interests before anything, why wouldn’t they?
    Jerko and family owns more stock than anyone. IMHO I believe this time is no different.

Been thinking about this last night.
    My thoughts are with @Onspeed though.

Management often focuses on the bigger picture and AGY in particularly focuses on the milestones, I think they definitely could have buttered up the announcement a lot more than they did.

But it was good to see AM answering all the questions soon as they realised there might have been a miscommunication.
    I think that’s all we can ask for, it shows they do care, are on the ball and very quick to react.

Whether they put out another Ann just for the SHs, I’m not sure about that, it’s not standard protocol.

I will be very pleasantly surprised if they do go down that path. But I’m not holding my breath.

AMs responses was good enough for me. If it was to come from AGY directly, would probably been better, but I can see why that would have been difficult.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.