AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

JL’s latest podcast is well worth a listen. Interesting to hear...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    JL’s latest podcast is well worth a listen. Interesting to hear some commentary around brine producing in Argentina (that’s what the whole podcast is about). Reference is made a number of times to the difficulty in the chemistry and process. Listen to the commentary around the 0.5% and what’s contained...this is what the cathode manufacturers look at. IMO I think AGY would want the 99.5% composition to be spot on hence commentary in announcements around importance of deleterious elements and metallic impurities being removed. IMO we are on track to crack this...This is where the value lies. The thing that got me into AGY and their brine and PA’s experience rather than others and hard rock was AGY’s potential to make BG LCE... from AGY straight to battery or cathode manufacturer. From everything I have read and listened to it really is a difficult process and that’s what makes this stock so valuable IMO. It also explains the delays IMO. Can’t wait for what I am pretty confident will be good news to come over the next month. http://lithiumpodcast.com/podcast/e11-lithium-family-values-in-argentina/
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.