AGY 1.35% 7.5¢ argosy minerals limited

OK gentlemen, we know AGY can make Industrial Grade, which is...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    OK gentlemen, we know AGY can make Industrial Grade, which is only 8% off the Battery Grade Price. We understand that it's a known refinement to get it to Battery Grade. No sweat either way, it's all good. The main question about whether this project will soar or not is if they have enough LCE. To me it's a no-brainier. Whether its 20% or 100% of the brine that can be extracted from the ground makes little difference, when we’re only taking 10kT per annum. Why? Because we will be sucking out a tiny amount pa of the enormous resource of 1.2 million tonnes of LCE at Salar Del Rincon (which is 25% of the inferred resources of 4.8 Million tonnes of LCE at Rincon). How do we know this? It was determined as recently as in 2016 (attached) in a DFS (which btw, are accurate to between 10% to 15%). Which means that the life of the mine is 24 years or 120 years (at 20% or 100% of the reserve at a rate of 10kT pa). We need a JORC with the name ‘AGY’ at the top to get the offtake agreement. They embarked on an accelerated project because they already knew the outcome and now so do we. So relax, as we have been advised by AGY Management before, it’s a matter of when, not if.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $109.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $763.1K 10.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155405 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 647109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.