AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

We are all hear to express and/or listen to others points of...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    We are all hear to express and/or listen to others points of view, take all posts with a grain of salt and perhaps use some of the discussions to aide in your own research during down time, I can appreciate both sides of a disagreement if it appears to be well founded but don't enjoy people creating disharmony for the sake of it, be it from boredom, personal vendettas or trying to leverage into a better position.

I have been watching Onspeed post here since 2 cents and appreciate his realistic and positive presence among others on this thread. H e pennypacker offers a point of view with the same information (that we are all aware of) which has come to light over recent weeks with his/her slant,

A lot of us are passionate on this company and the future it appears to hold for our own individual wealth, keep your chin up and control the controllable, if you wish to leave, leave- if you can't leave due to initial investment options gone astray you may just have to ride it out. If you wish to buy- good for you. Unfortunately we sometimes let our impressions get the better of our rational self.

apologies for the waffle, just another point of view while trying to wait patiently

Looking forward to some more information becoming available
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.