AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Trust: firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Trust: firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something

So yes, I trust Alex Molyneux, Jerko Zuvela and Pablo Allurralde, and the rest of the AGY management and leadership team.

I also trust my own research and assessment of AGY and the leadership team.

And, I trust (and respect) the quality posters that I regularly read and follow here on HC... unfortunately the same can't be said for all posters.

AGY checklist
    Strategic plan: tick
    Financial management: tick
    Relevant Expertise: tick
    Building company assets: tick
    De-risking milestons achieved: tick
    Delivering results: tick
    Tireless and relentless in pursuing and achieving results for shareholders: tick

I could go on, but I don't want to be tiresome.

And before you accuse me of rose coloured glasses; yes, there have been some mis-steps and the share price has suffered as a result. However, these have been relatively minor in nature as opposed to a complete failure of the strategic objectives, and I'm not aware of any business/board that didn't experience the odd delay.

If you want to lament over the day by day, hour by hour share price movement, then good luck to you.

I have my eye on the longer term plan that this company are working hard to realise. And I'm looking forward to the near term realisation of these company changing milestones.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.