AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I don't comment much anymore, but it's been interesting watching...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I don't comment much anymore, but it's been interesting watching some of the main posters pull back from the early days and others bubble up to the surface. I enjoy reading these posts. Anyway, enough about that. The simple truth is BGLCE can be produced from evaporation ponds. Yes it is a process that requires a lot of tweaking/testing/tweaking repeat, but it can and is being done right now. If it was easy there would be a lot more brine producers operating now. Pablo has achieved this in the past and is an expert in the field. The composition of elements contained in the lithium evaporated from the brine ponds is different and unique to each area and can require tweaks to the process at different stages along the way. Pablo has been in the game for many years and is experienced in producing BGLCE. Pablo has built up associations/friendships with other experts in the field that he can call on to assist/advise if he feels the need to. I just can't see Pablo and Argosy failing. They will produce BGLCE it just comes down to getting the process right....and timing. Good luck all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.