AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I was musing over the queerness of our Argosy Hotcopper...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I was musing over the queerness of our Argosy Hotcopper community during a uneventful night shift and likened it to the following metaphor remember this is a sleep deprived opinion

To me it feels like I have bought tickets to a party in a glass walled room which is completely dark, I can only enter the party room if someone leaves and I purchase their tickets. I have no idea how many people are actually in the room with me and I can choose to view the party from outside the glass walls should I wish not to enter.

When individuals post on this forum a light above their heads flicks on and I can see them for an instance and choose to let them know I exist by either liking their post or posting something myself.

When I brought tickets to this party like everyone else I brought with me a Briefcase filled with my own research, I have filled my own briefcase and am therefore responsible for choosing to buy tickets to this particular party.

We have posters that flick their lights on more frequently than others and I can see their words laid bare before me. Many of these posters appear to have filled their briefcases with a lot of information and choose to share some of what they have found with us. Often they have no idea who is looking when they put forward their point of view. I can take their information and compare it to my own.

Moderators walk on the glass ceiling and keep an eye on those who flick their lights on and should someone standing in the dark raise their hand and point to an opinion outside the rules, the moderators swiftly darken their light.

I have no idea who leaves this darkened glass room sometimes they flick on their light at the door and proclaim to leave, others announce their arrival whether it be true or even matters is for me to decipher. Beware the hologram who proclaims to be inside or out and uses the illusion to their advantage.

There are those outside the glass party trying to get me to sell them some of my tickets so they can come in, some inside and out of this glass walled room that try to scare me out. Some proclaim loudly they are here and bully themselves into the unseen social circles.

Often people outside the party flick on their light I can look through the glass to the outside and I judge them for an instance, sometimes I consult my briefcase to validate their opinions

The value of my tickets increase or decrease in value depending on how badly those outside wish to enter or those inside wish to leave. some stand closer to the door than others hoping to get in or out before those behind them. At the moment I am nearly as far from the door as I can get.

And to all those who stand in the dark and choose only view others points of view and enter and leave without anyone knowing- I know you are there and many of you have Briefcases jammed full of information some true some not, should you ever choose to share it, I will judge it and may even let you know I exist by liking your post, I will not always thank you for offering your point view, but I appreciate that you felt compelled to share what you have.

I have been in this Argosy darkened party for around 3 years and have only purchased more tickets. although some of our regular posters have no idea I exist, should I see their avatar (as I would not recognise anything else) I would quietly introduce myself and offer buy them a drink as I would rightly or wrongly have a sense of comradery with them.

I will leave the room one day or let others wishing to come in by letting them purchase some of my tickets, and hope the value of them has increased- none of you will know if I do this, but for now I am waiting for the company to put on fantastic spread of food and money on the bar, if this happens many may wish to enter our glass walled party, I personally feel this is not far off.

Take this with a grain of salt, Thank you to the posters that help guide my own research.

I have flicked my light on for an instance, judge me as you see fit and if you ever see my avatar at the airport or in a bar I would enjoy shaking your hand

remember you fill your own briefcase - no one else is responsible
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.