AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-5084

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I think it's pretty simple. The market is irrational because people are irrational. Even though a few on HC can discuss and make sense of the bigger picture, they are a minority as i would expect the majority of retail investors to either not be on HC, or in general have different views on the company's direction which is completely fine. I think its easy to assume that because the common contributors on here see the bigger picture, it represents the larger scale of the share register. This is far from the truth i believe. The truth of the matter is most dont know much about the AGY team so the 'trust' that some on here have with them through interactions is non-existent for the vast majority. The majority may not have the technical knowledge to fully comprehend what announcements may indicate. The majority are still learning the share market game so delays = bad = losing money!. Im not trying to sound condescending as i believe i am part of the majority for the most part, and only through reading the posts of some here have i been more exposed to the minority.

I was thinking about a few chartists that today through various media forms have indicated a potential SP fall to 14.5c and i wondered why. Upon reflection on the above coupled with FOMO when you have the likes of ASN climbing up as it has in the past 2 weeks on lesser news, i think this is very much possible as charting doesnt depict SP movement based on fundamentals (to an extent) or the quality of announcements. It depicts human psychology and we as shareholders react to time, money, oportunity cost etc in the sharemarket. We are emotional creatures So without even seeing a chart, i would expect a drop in SP as we all know what we are waiting on is consistent BG in commercial quantities.

Unfortunately until this happens i foresee a drop in the S/T SP. HOWEVER, if you truly believe in the bigger picture, then does it really matter? If and when the announcment drops the market cap should be where we expect it so all this in between noise means nothing. Weather the short term storm i say.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.