AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-5243

1. 13,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8056
    Show me someone else who is likely to produce sooner!? The fact is the world needs more lithium moving forward, therefore new mines are required, a lot of them.
    Any other developers or explorers will also have to work through all the hurdles with fine tuning and tweaking etc that we are now. We are further ahead than other new entrants and have real and proven expertise at the helm.
    Timing isn't the key issue, it's all about whether we can actually produce suitable product - and I'm still to see any facts that say this is unlikely to be achieved. Of course we may not get there... But until Pablo says "we can't do it", who are we to think we know any better?!
    And anyone who is not intimately familiar with the mining industry had better get used to things taking what seem like "a long time", it's just the nature of the beast.
    I remain confident that the team is doing everything they can to get this done asap. I will reevaluate when they come back with more facts, not start to assume things based on my arbitrary timing expectations!
    If people can't wait for however long that takes, then so be it, sell out and move on. Simple really. I expect to hear some news in the next couple of weeks, but am not going to panic if it takes longer! Like I said, who else has a better chance of producing sooner..? Sure, it will be small quantities at first, but that is the strategy - prove we can produce quality product, and scale up from there without relying on big funding in one hit. People expecting quick fortunes are being unrealistic imo.
    GL holders!
    Last edited by GCar: 19/07/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.