AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

It's hardly surprising that 19 cents is the support level for...

1. 5,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3319
    It's hardly surprising that 19 cents is the support level for AGY.
    Looking at the share price in the last 6 months, the lowest price was 19 cents.

Long term holders (the true-believers), having held on this long, are clearly in a position to hang in longer waiting for Stage 3 and beyond.

Those that got in at 19 cents and above aren't very likely to be selling out at the current price. It will take at least another month before the new holders lose faith and start dumping their positions.

We will sit at 19 cents until we get a substantial announcement or a solid rumor.

However, in the meantime there's something queer going on in global lithium markets. Lithium prices aren't escalating as they should given the generally held view that demand is skyrocketing. Factors to investigate...

1. Forecast demand is just that, forecast and not here and now.

2. Somebody is playing with the market on a grand scale. Much has been written about the Chinese seeking to dominate the global lithium market. By creating huge demand they will only drive-up the price of Lithium making their buy cost higher, and their resource acquisition cost more expensive. Given their propensity to play the long game, it wouldn't surprise me that they are deliberately damping down the market, slowing deal flow and waiting for resource spec companies to start running out of cash. Then moving in and signing long term OT deals at much better prices, and acquiring assets at low prices.

Think it's going to be a tricky market over the next 6 months.

I throw this out there for general debate.

IMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.