AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Last week saw a few respected posters leave AGY and i must admit...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Last week saw a few respected posters leave AGY and i must admit i was spooked for a a couple of days wondering what do they know...asking why?

But putting things back into perspective and thinking out loud a little:

1. the EV revolution is still on us....no change here

2. Lithium is the preferred battery for now and for a good many years at least...no change here

3. the first lithium producers will reap the rewards. who are they...of course existing producers (but already high share price but good safe investments ) and then the next one(s) will be brine....but the magic or trick is in the processing of the brine.

4. We can rest assured here as we have PA...perhaps one of the best in the world to convert brine and he must be confident as we have not a few beakers full of brine sent to a german test lab but rather hectares of ponds full of brine being concentrated in the sun. It would be incredibly risky and silly to go the expense and risk of making large scale (11 hectares) of ponds unless you were very very very confident id even say certain of making battery grade lithium carbonate.?

5. joining the dots on the very high chance of successful Battery Grade Lithium Carbonate production ...yes production not lab test results then we will attract some buyers (off take deals and funding) for our big ponds...stage 3 and beyond and think of how much Lithium carbonate is in thousands of hectares of ponds.

Maybe we get to ASX 200 ....The old money will pour into AGY. There will be no doubt with the potential of AGY and an easy company to analyse in terms of profit and loss...wont be long before dividends come along ....again more old money pours in with people looking for safe places to invest...ie no debt and cash positive boom company at a time when property investment might come off the boil, then as the hard rock investors realise their investment will take a couple of extra years to rocket we will get more investors popping in...its a very positive feedback loop...very hard to predict how high and how fast the share price will move up but i dont want to miss the big jumps this year.  

So apart from the dow dropping then rising last week nothing much has changed. To me there is more risk in gold than AGY (well that might be ramping) but rest assured once battery grade lithium is produced in the tonnes this year at AGY it really will be more risky to invest in gold than AGY ....we have such a simple process to make money with AGY, of course very difficult processing chemistry, but once setup with ponds and processing plant the company will essentially print money from a sausage machine. I suspect the share price will increase very rapidly with those announcements  and i dont want to miss those so i have chosen to stay LT and relax now as AGY does the work.

GL and DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.