AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yes, oil is slowly (or I can say now rapidly) going to loose the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yes, oil is slowly (or I can say now rapidly) going to loose the market share in electricity generation and transportation which combined represent 75-80% of the current energy consumption. I think everybody admits that the future, on a longer term, will have the vast majority of energy coming from a source as abundant as the sun,with the oil, gas and coal having just a tiny fraction.
    Now how quick it will come, I don't know, but I would say these days everything is going much faster than 40 years ago (1970s) and it is accelerating with a much higher speed.
    Comparing this with what happened with the "cart and horse" in 1900 I would say it is not exactly the same as the automobile brought a big change in speed an convenience; however now it will the the accelerated speed of change that will add to the equation. In early 1900s the transition took 10 years and for us it looks extremely quick (mainly because it is in the past) but if you think 10 years in the current times you are inclined to consider it to long (now everything it is expected to be faster and quicker); the EV transition started few years back and I would say in 2025 it would be full on.
    Looking back, 5 years ago electric cars were a bit of a "eccentricity" and the EV news were more about "White Zombi" and other EV conversions not much about Tesla and major car manufacturers.
    Big change, and more to come.
    Happy
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.