AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-6405

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Thx for sharing this article @DifferentLevel, it's reminded me of a conversation with JZ after the AGM. The Middle East was very much on JZ's radar and it was obvious he was up to speed with their intentions to future proof themselves against a decline in oil, and strategies they might adopt such as building battery manufacturing plants... and hence the need to lock in supply.

Since then, I've been keeping an open mind to the possibility of the Middle East providing the funding for Stg 3.

Whatever the deals that AGY are pursuing, IMO now that AGY have proven their process and the value add their product brings to any negotiations, it's AGY that can do the cherry picking of the offers on the table, and I doubt that the price per tonne is JZ's sole motivator, but rather what deal/s best fast-track project development, whilst not compromising IP and/or company ownership/dilution.

I've no idea what will happen next for AGY in this space, but I'm confident JZ knows what he's doing and will pursue the best outcome possible.

**Not intentionally upramping, but happy to declare my confidence in JZ's long-term vision (and my confidence in the rest of the AGY leadership team as well)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $257.1K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1835821 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 143113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.