AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-6734

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    WOW, what a flogging going here. Some time ago some twat on twitter also said some trash like they'd never get BG due to high magnesium content. Yeah right. You know the internet is littered with trolls and knowalls ... all those knowalls with nothing better to do than carry on.
    Once I held AVZ, some twat on HC (now banned I suppose) posted a huge article on war in DRC and get out of your shares ..... I sold mine, they went up! Was all BS and they'd been doing it a few times.

Now I'm no Seagull or Hoots but I started playing with charts, and I had a look this morning and put it up for you guys too.

At 24 cents we are sitting at about the bottom of the last run, and still up 40% on the previous 17cents.
    Volume has been relatively light to normal for a no-news period.
    The stock is showing an RSI under 30, means oversold.
    MACD is crappy though.

Now look at the chart. Note that anyone who was not in before the run most likely missed out or bought higher than 24cents. SO that means there's two types getting out:-
    1. Profit takers
    2. Impatient

I guess the peak to 34cents didn't hold, too much, too fast, support fell sharply and by noon the day after the BG news a sell was already on, why not, many who were in below 20cents made a stack and locked in profits.

Next support prices in order from the chart stuff says

Now you run the gauntlet, wait and miss out if news comes, or see this as a decent opportunity. But I agree with the numerous LT holders above it doesn't really matter if you are here for the long haul. Like many times before no-one's walking away from AGY's business here, all problems have solutions and these guys are mavericks at this, many others have a long way to go. Of course, some just want cash to go buy something else too.

agy21-8-2018.jpg
    Last edited by JoeBlow: 22/08/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.