AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-7806

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 932
    After reading a lot of the posts over the last few days it is clear to me that this so called "deadline" for AGY to announce one or several milestones is again raising expectations beyond reasonableness and could lead to some disappointment, if for whatever reason nothing is announced by the end of the month.

I would like to repeat what I said a few weeks ago, in that "time frames" are put out there by Management as a guide and are not set in concrete.

JZ & PA have done an outstanding job so far to get the company where it is today and are working overtime to deliver a PEA , OT agreements, revised JORC etc and any other positive surprises they may have in store for us.

As I have said previously , the evolution of the company is normally referred to as "works in progress" and delivery of any milestone can be or could be impacted by third parties time frames or delays.

To my way of thinking this company is no longer a "spec" stock because it has valuable assets ( Management , Technology and Resource which is and will continue to be in high demand for the next 10 ++ years) , and has derisked the project significantly.

I have no problems if these milestones achievements/announcements are made in October or even November (not saying that they will take that long) because a few months here or there is irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

So lets lower our time expectations a little, and not get too excited or spit the dummy if we do not get announcements by 30/9 because success is not too far away.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.