AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Whoa there, thanks for the semantics lesson everyone - and...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Whoa there, thanks for the semantics lesson everyone - and no-one is 'attacking' management. As I said, I have confidence in this management, and whether the announcement(s) come before or after this week, it won't change my sentiment. All I stated was when a management team highlights a specific time for key objectives (admittedly, I shouldn't have used the word deadline previously), some people invest based on that timeline/objective. If those objectives aren't achieved in that timeframe (perfectly normal and understandable in this industry), then don't be alarmed or get pissy if the market reacts negatively. Just remember, management didn't need to put the PEA and OT in their Q1 'objectives', they could have said by the end of Q2 or even during FY2019. The market will react appropriately, as these potential timeframes will have different weighting to each investor. So, my point was, don't come on here telling people not to react negatively if there is no news this week. I think that's fair.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.