AGY 3.53% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-7868

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    We are part of being in the vanguard of a revolution which will rapidly overwhelm the old methods of dealing with all aspects of energy production / storage. -the looming end of the fossil fuel age. I repeat AGE. An event of historical proportions. At this stage still a curtain raiser, but with a tsunami gearing up in the wings. This will be huge, and as far as we are concerned here, a mentality of the same proportion needs to prevail. Many here are well tuned in, but there will be some, who having no grasp of the magnitude, will be drawn to petty whinging, if the end of Sept comes with no announcement. To those who otherwise cannot help themselves I would advise: 1) keep your mouth shut. or,
    2) sell out quietly.
    There are very good practical reasons for this. Assuming that the OT negotiations are still ongoing, squabbling shareholders in the background would not help our cause at all. It would be seen as putting time pressure on our side which the other party would seek to exploit, and could jeopardise us securing the best possible deal. This is a time for all to think big and put up a united front. Pettiness = losers, and if they can't see that, then they should gracefully bow out and head for much shallower and familiar waters.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $136.7K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.