AGY 6.98% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Still thinking about the constant referral to project fast...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Still thinking about the constant referral to project fast tracking. In this case is JZ making a direct connection to the Macri meeting ?

Or am I thinking JZ is talking in forked tongue ?

The meeting was very positive AND IF THERE IS ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS REGARDING THE MEETING, we will make an appropriate announcement.”

Hmmmm.

Would’ve thought any such connection would’ve laid with the OTer. But then other conspiracy theories re Rincon Ltd, land acquisitions, red tape being smoothed/eliminated could be possibilities.

Whatever the case it appears the dd from both sides is thorough and neither of the parties r taking chances.

I’d love to know exactly what SCALE Jerkos is referring to re COMMERCIAL SCALE
    operations. Commercial seems to imply something a little larger than stage 1, perhaps even stage 2.

Im thinking something like prove up stage 2 production rate and LCE a quality and OTer will finance stage 3.

In a perfect world straight to stage 3 would be good.

Then again someone mentioned the Argies perhaps throwing some cash AGYs way. This would be a meeting development too.

Time will tell all.

d.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $129.6K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 962 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 31280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.