AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

@domum moving your good conversation over to the general thread....

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    @domum moving your good conversation over to the general thread.

JZ's networking and profile raising was always designed to build during the second half of this year. The company is building for long term sustainability, so PEA/OT get better the longer time required IMO.

Why would they continue to get the ponds built so quickly if we aren't looking firmly at Stage 3??? I see the most recent photo, looks like the plastic lining is starting to be spread out. My bad calculations has it that once these ones are built, we have a signifantly larger capacity than stage 1, and still more than stage 2 would require..... WHY???

We could announce a stage 1 off-take now IMO. But this is short term gratification. It would expose what we are trying to achieve long term. So the longer the better IMO.

We could probably announce the PEA as well, but remember that we delayed the JORC to ensure we gathered more information and ended up with a higher number than was originally touted. So again, the longer the better because management are not just sitting on their butts doing nothing. Just have a look at the ponds to see that.

Every week that we spend on getting this right, will be a week closer to building this into a billion dollar company. I know this doesn't satisfy our thirst for updates, but we a super lucky to have a sattelite shot every week which proves we are spending our money on the important things..... brine stock.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.