AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-8515

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Well...not that it's anyone's business or concern but, I took a bit off the table after the Rincon Ltd/Enirgi funding deal the other day.

Many here have different catalysts for the SP to move but for me...and this is JUST IMO (so relax)...The JORC is too low...I think the PEA/JORC ver. 2 will increase that but, I look at every Li play on all markets. The market wants large JORC as security.

Yes, I get the PA (the process) cracking 99.8%...that's great.
    However, where are the production numbers? AGY should be over 10+ tons by now. Don't even get me started on why or how we don't have a small S1 OT deal yet.

I'm still ticked as many of you know (from off the boards) from the AGM comments and ASX releases 2 weeks before...I remember the stuff forever.

Hey, I'm still a AGY holder but, the risk/reward ratio has changed for me. I want 5 to 10 baggers and I've shifting some funds. AGY from 20 to 30 is only 50%...I need more then that. It's really that simple.

AGY will go up....and probably do well. Things happen SLOW at AGY...most of you are happy with that, I'm not. AGY has did well for me the past 2 years. I want it to make a bit more for me but, AGY needs to execute faster. Happy to buy more (even at a higher price) once it does.

Again...still holding...just changed to hold.
    Everyone needs to DYOR...don't worry about what I or others do...you're the one who needs to look at yourself in the mirror.

Ok...let the hate begin -because you know I care.

BTW...

IMO
    DYOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.