AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-8524

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

@e7dem just posting your post in the right thread now.

I don’t think anyone can compare AGY to GXY. Even 3 years ago GXY it was around 45/50c! 

AGY similar timing is getting played and used also not exactly launching in the best of times considering all the geopolitical darkness going on.

Just remember, we were using the 7/11 gas bottles not long ago and we hit 18c then then AGL gas came out and turned the pipes on for BG allowing AGY to raise 68%! 

Anyway, you can sell out like many people have who have been here since 2,3 and 4c days sitting with a tidy profit and good on them! BUT ask your selves, do you want to sell now and miss out on 1 or 2 imminent bounces!!?? meaning more profit!! 

Good luck in whatever direction you all take. 

Patience people, just patience..

e7dem

694 Posts.
    Originally posted by Nabbott81: 
    Not sure if anyone recalls GXY some 18 odd months ago? Was it something like a slow slow drag towards the abyss, before the tap was switched on? I reckon there would've been many many small time investors that would've been millionaires now had they not sold for pennies... I think we've seen the market do this on many occasions. Maybe it's being done now to AGY, who knows

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $248.8K 2.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 8429 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.