AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Thanks Dso. Wasn’t getting an itchy butt or anything. As U can c...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Dso. Wasn’t getting an itchy butt or anything.

As U can c from my music excursion this arvo Dso I too am NOT concerned when J puts the PEA out. I was just making an observation that he mentioned a week and IF it did arrive tomorrow then he obviously knew what was holding it up via consultation with the external consultant. If it turns out to be later then perhaps it’s still a project variable that’s external consultant dependant and it may well be a couple more weeks.

As far as OCEs concerned, being a big Li revenue producing company its linked closely to both the general market and Li demand so imo it’s a good bellnweather for forward Li factors such as demand and Li price.

This will give an idea as to what fair value with my market cap model should be.

In fact, getting back to the PEA release, the later it is the more connected it may be to any OT release market momentum-wise.

I’d love to know just who J was able to shmooze in the US at Cathodes 18. Hope there were some big funds watching. The US is invariably better at picking up on early market opportunity due to all the funds sloshing around over there. Hopefully a few million will come our way to blast this 20s resistance into oblivion.

d.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $303.9K 7.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 304999 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.