AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Well my friend - if I had the answer to why and what people...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Well my friend - if I had the answer to why and what people invest in.... well, let's just say my living standard might be slightly different from my current circumstance .

As I've said before, who would have thought good research and sound fundamentals weren't the basis for a share price making a steady climb upwards .

It's a reality that logic is overlaid with human emotion (fear, confidence, stubbornness, capitulation, resignation, doubt)...

And investors seem to be plagued by the thing that marketing execs nurture and thrive on... the "Oh! I want what they have!" mentality ( and all too ofter last year's Christmas must have is this years verge pick up!).

However, I'm a firm believer that quality (AKA AGY's fundamentals) will stand the test of time with respect to fads and desirability... hence the reason I'm here.

AGY oozes quality and has earned confidence in what they are planning and achieving.

This past week's SP action is just games by those hoping to manipulate an opportunity out of a short void of silence until the PEA is announced.

Anyone following AGY knows it's a case of when... and that time window is rapidly closing.

What will happen when the PEA does land... who knows! But at some point, serious money/investors will have to stop playing games for pips, and get down to serious gains and let the SP off the leash... and IMO the momentum behind that event is building and building and I doubt it will be much longer before it breaks.

So - I'm choosing to remain confident in my research and AGY's fundamentals, hence the reason I bought more again today..... not advice - but can anyone else hear that tick tock for anyone sitting on the sidelines.

GLTA
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.