AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-9526

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Love your "creative" non-fiction posts .... you definitely picked a good pseudonym for yourself

The only independent tests that need to done, confirmed and passed on AGY's product are those by potential OT partner/s.

It could be 95% LCE and that would be fine.... IF that was what the client wanted.

The reality is that even if AGY had an independent third party analysis of their product - it wouldn't make an iota of different to an OT partner, because they'd still need to test it, and then test several more batches to ensure consistency and then run it through their production lines to ensure no issues.

And let's not get confused between the PEA and proof of AGY's product.

The PEA would normally come long before any product was produced. The JORC has outlined the resource size, and now the PEA will tell us things like life of mine, capital and operating costs (most of which AGY will based on actual knowledge as opposed to theoretical, cause they've already been building and producing), processing and engineering, financial and marketing analysis (ie is it a viable business and is there a market for what AGY is producing).

I highly doubt the PEA would cover confirmation of the 99.8% AGY has already achieved, but if it does, then all the better.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.