AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-9614

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Excellent post Winesy and reflects what many r thinking here.

Funny how this company almost makes U extrapolate Ur POV into how the company is being so proactive and kicking goals.

Like U say hard to comprehend the lack of patience given what these guys have achieved in so short a time.

I put it down to mostly a lack of investment experience.

If these people had been involved in any spec company developing a greenfields project they’d appreciate just what AGY has done in the time they have done it.

As the project moves closer to being a commercially producing LCE company the timelines will naturally stretch as the company becomes reliant on external factors such as PEA consultancy, market regulation, OTer LCE testing and funding arrangements.

This stuff CANT be rushed and often has legal and future project success/failure implications. In other words, more comes down to the AGY Board and MD/CEO to massage the corporate end of the project thru the regulatory and financing hoops.

If one takes a simple look at the latest preso there is definitive structure right thru to stage 3 AND THE TIMELINES ARE FAST tstl.

Is JZ being too optimistic ?

Well, time will tell obviously. However their track record to date is nothing but impressive with what they’ve achieved, in the time they have done it, with the funds they have.

They r pretty much substantially into stage 2 after getting the new upgrades to stage 2 pond size very close to being completed and soon to be filled with brine.

It seems from the timelines JZ has set that procurement contracts for stage 2/3 plant may have already been set (pending finance) and with the regional experience with brine processing the plant/s could also happen quick once finance is forthcoming.

It’s obvious that PAs incredible base of Li experience has been paramount in what and how they have achieved these goals and targets in the time they have and he continues to find efficiencies, such as the automated LCE precipitate/drying presses.

As much as I’ve tried to find reason to blow out to higher production for the stages and come to more optimistic outcomes, the company just  keeps reaffirming their targets and goals and actually adding to them (in both quantity and quality) such as the recent JORC, which will extrapolate into a better PEA and robustness in the long term project.

Just how JZ/PA manage to achieve their PROJECT fast track strategy will again be dependant primarily on the external factors impacting on that strategy and those seem to be all well in hand with the confidence that JZ seems to be presenting as well as where he is presenting it !!! I don’t know of any company exec that would globally network like JZ has in the last few months as well as meet with the countries president to explain project strategies to keep the political big players in the loop given the recent goings on in Chile.

So let’s see what the PEA brings, once the asx has finished their shenanigans, and just how it fits AGYs long term targets and just if we can look a little more optimistically at stage and project timelines.

My apologies too for extrapolating too much, but in the words of one Robert Palmer it’s, SIMPLY IRRISISTABLE

d.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $143.8K 3.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 558162 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1539864 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.