AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I agree this stock is being played but not by the bellends that...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I agree this stock is being played but not by the bellends that keep coming on here after announcements to "save people". Those guys are either bitter ex-holders or crap traders. The reason AGY is where it is from what I can see and deduce is a combination of factors. Those being (but not limited to) negative sentiment in the sector, people selling for Christmas (don't forget all the people who bought as part of the SPP last year have now held beyond the required 12mths for the CGT discount) and no more surprises apart from the OT deal which has removed a lot of speculation and volatility from this stock. The PEA and the OT are the last big announcements to "get out" on any decent volume so that's why people are selling us down now. Wait for the Stage 1 OT announcement, there'll probably be 10 million in volume all traded at $0.190. You don't get many people down the spec end of the market who want to hold for 2-3 years to effectively double or triple their money unless they're sitting on massive paper profits like the guys who got in around 2-3cents because they stand to make millions and bought their holding well below today's support levels. Long term this company will do fine I reckon, just gotta hold and stop sweating the day to day price action. I'm all loaded up now, doubled my holding a week before the PEA came out......not the best feeling given the current share price so now I'm putting this in the bottom draw and taking my life back, been watching everything about this company since October 2017 and it's time to let them do their job and make us all some money!
    Last edited by Tamaruler: 29/11/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.