AGY 4.17% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Please don't take my comment of waiting for BG LCE as a...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Please don't take my comment of waiting for BG LCE as a positive.
    I'm not impressed with the last ASX update or the way mgmt. have handled this. (I put the actually blame on PA. I think Jerko is being told want PA wants him to hear. However, the issue of the upcoming AGM has sent Jerko and Alex on a unfortunate path...which isn't their fault.)

I'm not posting as there's WAY too much Kool-Aid drinking by inexperienced investors who don't know what else to do but, say their KID is the prettiest in the contest.
    I've been around long enough to see if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a bloody...

Does anyone seriously think everything is peaches and cream with PA right now?
    Less then 2 weeks ago Jerko looked us in the eye on TV and said what he said. He got that info from PA...no one else.

Now some 'smart' poster said if you have any concerns...contact mgmt. What do you think I any others have been doing the past year to 18 months on a semi-daily to weekly level?
    I can tell you it's always been...'as per the last ASX' update'...however there was ALLAYS a extra level of re-assurance.

Now, it's 'as per the last ASX update' but when the HARD questions are asked...the conversation is like chatting to a politician (VERY different then the last 2 years) and sometimes even more disappointing.
    Again...I'm NOT blaming them...I think THEY as well as US, ME have put too much faith in PA and what PA says.

PA knew what he could and couldn't do back in Jan/Feb. (The plant probably wasn't even close to being finished.) What was told to Jerko...I don't know but, Jerko is responsible for PA's actions via AGY's investment in him.

I'm not happy about that.
    You don't have to like that but, that's how I feel and what a reasonable 3rd party person would view everything that's happened the past 2 months.

Is PA going to get it done?!
    You bet he is...I own AGY shares today because I believe he will. If I didn't...I wouldn't.
    I don't like being held hostage though...one can't really sell as BG LCE is ALLAYS due in the next few weeks....for the past 3 months.

However, mgmt. MUST get those RES passed at the AGM. PA knows this too. PA needs 130M++ for S3
    I think PA has told AGY mgmt. what they need to hear and tell the market.

To be honest...I'm shocked that so many are happy to believe that they think BG LCE is coming in 2-3 weeks. The last update was a perfect update to get all RES passed.
    I would have preferred a update 2 months ago saying we are 'targeting' BG and a JORC sometime between May and July...because this stuff isn't easy etc.

I'm personally prepared for BG and JORC / S1 OT deal to be 2+ months away now.
    (More then happy to be very wrong but, looking that what's happened in the past 6 weeks I think I might be correct.) My risk/reward has changed, as it's my right.

Whatever you think...the fact is AGY hasn't got it done YET.
    I do trust Jerko and Alex...PA? I'll wait til he delivers on what he's promised AGY.

Until then...
    it sucks to be a AGY SH.

IMO
    DYOR!!

**I'll be taking a few posters advice and not posting very much...Apparently, if you don't say anything bad about the stock you own...it goes up (who knew it was that easy?!)
    So I'm off to the beach to find some sand!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $412.2K 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1674606 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 621061 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ 1126526
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.