AGY 8.33% 11.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-5063

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Chart is looking pretty bearish at the moment. A lot of red candles. I get the feeling that there was a lot of joining the dots going on from the activities report last week.

This was contentiously mentioned in the report:

Works continuing to realise the principal Stage 1 milestone – to produce consistent battery grade LCE product whilst confirming the chemical process is efficient, cost effective and scalable for all development stages

and again:

Our strategy and processing works do not follow a well-trodden path (given the very limited nature of lithium brine producers worldwide), and the very limited success of alternative processing solutions, thus the Company’s primary focus is to ensure we are fully satisfied with all our processing works to realise the principal Stage 1 milestone – to produce consistent battery grade LCE product whilst confirming the chemical process is efficient, cost effective and scalable for all development stages.

The report goes on to mention that the process has removed more impurities etc, etc but no where in the report does it say that they are actually making battery grade LCE. They just keep stating that they are working towards the primary goal of producing BG LCE.

In my opinion the most honest and noteworthy part of the report is this line:

Our strategy and processing works do not follow a well-trodden path (given the very limited nature of lithium brine producers worldwide)

This is why we are waiting. They are basically reinventing the wheel (so that it runs on a lithium battery...). There's more than enough cash in the bank to allow time to perfect the process. The significance of the line above tells me that when AGY finally nail that process down the company will become the newest member of a very exclusive club.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $160.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $415.2K 3.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 914568 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 217321 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 8.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 11.0¢ 1270602
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.