BIT 4.35% 2.2¢ biotron limited

Klothoyou're not raining on Biotron's parade with your misguided...

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2430
    Klotho

you're not raining on Biotron's parade with your misguided views about virus mutations when you say that they mutate into weaker versions and die out.

Take MERS for example, a close relative to SARS-CoV-2. It hasn't died out yet, and it is significantly more virulent with a 35% fatality rate. Fortunately it is contained like its earlier incarnation, SARS. But unlike SARS, it still lives on (outside the lab).

Viruses don't necessarily mutate into a weaker form. They mutate as part of the evolutionary process to gain advantage in survival. If that means becoming 'stronger,' that is, more virulent relative to the host, then so be it. It also may mutate that has no measurable effect on the host.

So far there is evidence showing SARS-CoV-2 has mutated, and the L strain is more severe for its host. That's us.

Sorry to have only copied all this from my life time of study from others on the topic, and therefore not being totally original, unlike my hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 is within macrophages outside the lungs and therefore stands more likely to be entirely dealt with by Biotron's compounds. But even here I doubt if I'm totally original, as I wouldn't be surprised if some Biotron people think the same.

(Let's not forget that even Darwin was not the only person considering organic evolution at the time and had written extensively on it. Unpublished of course).

But at least my writing demonstrates knowledge beyond company announcements.
    Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 05/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $5.848K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1098181 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 97130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.