ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13197

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    This is the response I received from Cameron England, business editor at the Advertiser. I then sent a further email suggesting that quite a lot has happened since June when the sp was 5c. I also attached some material from the website in case he hadn’t seen it. I still don’t understand why they wouldn’t give more coverage to local success stories rather than some of the stories like yesterday’s piece on Tesla qualifying for the S &P 500. I mean, really, who cares. I’ll follow him up again in a few weeks if nothing happens.

Hi David,Thanks for your feedback that " I am sure your readers would be much more interested in this than most of the stories I read in the business section". In fact, the story has already been written, and published in paper, and online, in June. As a resources reporter with almost two decades' experience I think I have a pretty good handle on what projects are of interest, and this one ticks the box. I also know that most projects never progress to production, and hence we report on them as warranted as they progress through the various feasibility and funding stages, and are definitely watching this one with interest. regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.