ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-21953

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The ADN share price fall shows similarity to the IShares Global Clean Energy ETF - Ticker ICLN on the US market. Since their respective peaks in early 2021 both have fallen, ADN by 55% and the ICLN by 54%. ICLN topped in Jan 2021 and ADN March 2021. ICLN also hugely outperformed to the upside in 2020 like ADN. I am wondering if we have just experienced a correction in green-type stocks. If this is true the decline has probably been assisted by short selling but it does not affect their potential but does provide a very safe entry point for new investment. I also hold Renascor - RNU and that looks similar to ADN. Its drop is 56%

I have been looking for an alternative explanation to the short-selling argument because these are all good stocks and, are long-term holds. An alternative to the short selling scenario is that we may have just had sector rotation out of and now possibly back into these green-oriented stocks. I am a long term holder of both. What is interesting to me is that the rotation behaviour is completely different to the overall market and it would be useful to know why.

All of the above is just my observations. I would be interested in ready others opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.