ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-35924

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    I really dont think that attacking other posters helps progress the discussion on ADN. All shareholders have suffered from the change in rollout.

The company are responsible for progessing the project and no doubt they are frustrated and dissapointed in the time taken to lock in sufficient supply agreements that they needed to run the operation at the original target levels. I am sure they know the angst that this is causing shareholders even though they profess amazement at the shareholder reaction. Cant wait to attend the AGM.

All shareholders have been affected by the drop in SP. I really hope that as the next six to twelve months rolls by the company can make good progress in locking in supply agreements that will enable the plant to run as close as possible to its optimum level.

One advantage of a reduced operation is that it should be a more simple and less pressured environment. Most companies have serious problems starting new plant up at the target production levels. Starting slow and growing capacity over several years could be a godsend in the long run.

Lets chill folks!

Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.44K 2.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 22052597 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12135336 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.