ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-36111

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Good on ya Ching. I must admit, despite good news, bad news or indifferent news on these threads, one things for sure. Every time you post, i do get a giggle out of your profile picture!! Hope Mrs Ching and the little Chings are holding up well in these interesting investment times. Lots of moving parts with most juniors/explorers/developers really facing difficult times.

Despite some pho pars from management lately ( IMO ) and me being underwater some with my holding, i am sure team ADN are working hard to progress forward in the best interests of the company. I have no doubt no director wants a bad result in a company on their CV for obvious reasons. I do take comfort in that the Co is well funded at the moment to help it through the next period. ( despite the funds being originally for long lead items ) LOTS of uncertainties with the world at the moment and many juniors will not be able to get funds i'm sure, and we may see many projects getting mothballed in the short to medium term. Some may not recover.

I was never here for the Kaolin but more the possible opportunities in the blue sky ops. Very interesting projects if some of them come off. If not, then this will be a nice little company selling Kaolin. So i guess this is my little "gamble" on a possible awesome outcome and i've invested funds accordingly knowing it could go pear shaped! Others will be here for different reasons of course however hope this project comes to fruition for the benefit of us all.

Agree hope we see normal transmission return soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.14K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 21652938 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12123107 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.