ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-37869

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Judging by the recent increase in negativity in this forum (despite quite positive news), the increase on the sellers side, and shorts, it seems quite obvious that there is (yet again) a concerted attempt at downramping. I can only assume its the same lovely characters responsible in the past.

This does not mean they necessarily know anything we don't, and definitely can't predict the future. I still don't really see the benefit in arguing with them, they're not going to be changing their minds, or tack, because it's in their vested interests for the price to go down. Any well constructed attempts to prove them wrong will likely just be laughed at and used as encouragement for further downramping.

I've worked in mental health for over 20 years now, so I'm pretty damn good at seeing thru BS and identifying agendas. My only method of controlling the situation is ignoring these 'people.' It's much like watching the news, you can listen and disagree, but you'll still feel shit at the end of the day, so why bother I say. So (to my fellow long term holders) please consider what impact this is having on your health. Frankly, I find investing stressful enough without negotiating with the inevitable terrorists who make their living preying on the so-called 'weak-hands.' Hopefully Wombat777's recent ill health can be a bitter reminder of where our priorities need to be...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.