ADN 0.00% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

I know we have nothing constructive to talk about regarding our...

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I know we have nothing constructive to talk about regarding our company regarding any future announcements that could move the share price up. We have been told by Bob maybe in October we should know if the project will be Financed or not.
    I wonder how Hard IT is for any company trying to seek finance. To try and price anything at the moment can change 10 or 20% for chargers regarding costs for any purchases. Before anyone will say Santa is at IT again, we all would have received a letter regarding one or many businesses that we rely on with a letter stating there will be an Increase in charges for such from a date of 5,7, 10, or 20%. Maybe Westpac, TNT, any insurance company regarding car, house ETC. AS we know costs have increased and wages, everyone wants more for cost-of-living pressures. A family of 5 at woollies now would spend 500 dollars for a fortnight and not see much in the trolly. Some basic items you may have brought from a food store 3 months ago has increased 100% and you ask how this could be. Some Say large Companies are Price gouging to hold their profit margins. A bit like Bunnings, they say they work on 100% margin if you want to sell in one of their stores, just lets you know what they work on, good if you have West farmers. So, to close, my point is at the moment does not really matter what ADN and all Business tell you, the costs after the reports are released and the ink is still drying the cost has increased.

An honest question for all long termers, which I mean that paid well over 3 cents, would they still be here if they had half their money back!

Last But most important is our Clay is the best and we hope that the people that have told us are wright. AS we all know everyone wants Tiles Now, it is trendy and cheap knowing my Luck, Carpet will once again resurface like my Parents had in the 60 s. and our clay will have to Wait for another 60 years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $59.75K 7.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 14252787 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20161215 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.